This Brisbane beginners photography course will move your photography on from just taking snaps to making works of art.
It will provide you with the knowledge, tips and tricks to take stunning images.
Learn how to really use your camera. This session will teach you how to move your camera from the automatic settings to manual allowing you to unleash your creative power.
- The Workshop Will Be In An Easy To Understand & Laid Back Format.
- Receive personal instruction from Colin.
- Learn In A Limited Small Group Environment.
Technical Highlights For Beginners.
You will learn About:-
- Camera Settings
- Searching for Locations
- Tip & Tricks.
You Will Need.
- Fully charged Battery
- Memory Cards
- Wet Weather Clothing
- Writing Material (Optional)
- Course Notes Supplied On USB.
- Ongoing Support, We Want You To Get The Most Out Of Our Workshops.
- Free Access To A Course Of Follow Up Emails.
- Inspirational Images Supplied On USB.
- A $50 Gift Certificate to use on any purchase of T One Professional Studio Lighting Products at www.t-one.co
Skill Level: Beginners.
Please do not be late as the the workshop will start promptly. Please read the booking and Cancellation policy
Brisbane City Night Photo Walk